Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Calling All Angels 4 - Sweet Simone

I found this photo montage to Jane siberry's song, "Calling all angels" on YouTube. Since so many have asked about the song, I direct you to this brief slide show with the lovely music of k.d. lang singing Jane Siberry's song.

This morning I visited one of my favorite angels (who masquerades as a human walking on earth). Her name is Simone Peerdeman and she has manifested herself in this lifetime as a shiatsu massage therapist. Oh, but she's much more. Simone has been able to reach deep inside my weary body to infuse it with light. It is perhaps natural that I have absorbed much of the impact of what has happened to Martijn. The two of us share a very deep connection. I'm trying to make sure that as Martijn receives his healing treatments, both medical and 'alternative', I also take good care of myself. Simone is my primary source for that. And isn't it delightfully coincidental that one of her main modalities is shiatsu, precisely what Martijn practiced in Minneapolis.

As I had my treatment today by Simone, Martijn, at the hospital for an appointment, received good news from the plastic surgeon - he feels that all the surgeries are healing very well and encouraged Martijn to begin sitting more often. He also explained that the tightness in his bum should eventually begin to soften. Earlier, a home care nurse specially sent by his oncologic surgeon, Dr. Keymeulen, and trained specifically in this area, successfully dealt with the drainage tube issue. She taught Martijn how to get out the kinks in the tube.

So today both of us got the kinks out! A happy result indeed. More angels to come so dust off your wings and soar. If you have good health today - it's a great day. Yours truly, formerly kinky Suze.

1 comment:

Olena said...

Wonderful news, Suze!
Lots of love your way :)