Friday, April 11, 2008

Martijn Reads a Minnetonka Cat Tale 3

More adventures of Yin, Yang and sister Snoepje. Written by Martijn Hermse for his beloved wife, Susan Schaefer during this mysterious passage of our lives.

Baby Snoepje, big owl face, casts a big shadow at home in Cottagewood, on Lake Minnetonka
The inscrutable Mr. Yin, on deck in Cottagewood, Lake Minnetonka 
The laid-back Mr. Yang, on deck, in Cottagewood, Lake Minnetonka

We thank everyone who continues to read, watch, write comments, send real mail and email. It lets us know we are not alone and are surrounded by light, love and support. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are NEVER alone.

Thank you !! Bless your dear hearts...and other parts.

Love xoxoxox

Anonymous said...

Though the miles separate us, we are there with you in spirit, love, warmth and nurturing. You both will always be part of our "IOWA CHIZEK CLAN"!
Ocans of love from across the oceans,
David and Nancy xo

Anonymous said...

Dear Papa,

Thank you for the WONDERFUL story about ME!!! (BTW, Steph loves my baby pic) I know...I know...I'm too cute for words.

Since we're talking about me, have you been able to view the videos of me yet? I found Steph to be rather annoying while she filmed me, but since it was for the two of you, I put up with her.

Much love,
Your beloved fluff-ball, Snoepje
(and Steph...sending continued blessings, prayers & hugs on the astral)

Marieke said...

o that's so cute! these pictures are great! the mini-Snoepje! i remember them!
love m