Sunday, March 08, 2009

Winter Scenes

Surrounded by loving friends and family this winter has moved along. Now Spring is almost here so I take time to remember some special moments.

Mariska van Exel, Jens Haase and me, February 2009

My nephew Jony turns 19! March 2009

My brother-in-law, Janus with my nephew, Levien who is making shampoo at the Science Museum in nearby Kerkrade.

Uncle Jan turns 70! Here, from bottom left: Marcel, Aunts Sus and Sybil, Uncle Jan, cousin Robert Jan, Aunt Inne, mother-in-law, Geri. February 2009
On February 22nd there was a Mass in honor of Martijn. Afterwards we visited the cemetery and then I suggested we watch a bit of Carnival. Here are Geri and Marcel at the parade.

Las Muchachas: Dinner at Claudias with: l to r back row: Mari, Claudia, Irene; front row, Ana, me, Pilar. February

Claudia thought it would be good to register for a course in creativity and spirituality. Here is the mermaid I drew. First we had an imaged meditation then we scribbled what we felt. She just floated to the surface of the scribble.

No comments: