Friday, March 25, 2011

Anniversaries and beginnings

Mom and Friend, Atlantic City, New Jersey

Today marks the 101st anniversary of my mother, Emma Schaefer's birth. I lit a candle and fondly remembered her life.

Welcome to Sun Harbor

Today also marks the one year anniversary of closing on my Pompano Beach home. One year ago today I officially became a resident of the Sunshine State.


And today also marks my first appearance in Pompano Beach's own, The Pelican weekly newspaper with a feature on artist Tim Yankosky. Click here to read:
California artist transplant finds Wilton Manors measures up - Hometown News and Views

Former hubby and great friend, Bob Ingram, is visiting again, and we had a peek at The Treasures of the Vatican exhibit at the Ft. Lauderdale Art Museum, and we'll join my super next-door neighbors, Allen and Sharon for a dinner at the historic Key Lime House.

All in all it has been a pretty good day!

No comments: