Saturday, March 18, 2006

Friends, time perspective

This is Sally Eves. She lives inside me, but also in the mountains of Pennsylvania where she works as a professional angel. I've known Sal for many lifetimes, so yes, I really believe there are multiple beginnings.


I grew up in Philadelphia where we "tawk wid a 'Rocky' twang." Barbara Craig has been a soul sister since I was a teenager. Actually, it was because she moved to London back in the swinging 70s that I first came to Europe. Nana Odaka who is dressing the tree with Barb was my exchange daughter for a year and now has a cute as a button little boy back home in Japan.

David Meyers, here with wife Roberta and the two of us, represents the beginning of my life outside the home of my parents. When he was a med student at our mutual alma mater, Temple University, we shared a Philly style old brick row home with five other students for a few years. Now I consider his family to be a second family.


Cindy Serano and her partner Vince live on a lovely canal in Pompano Beach just a short walk from the ocean. They have hosted us many times. Cindy and I also go back to hippie days in Philly.

No comments: